Updated at 16:00 in Bangkok (15:30 in Rangoon)
- 27 year-old journalist Win Ko Ko Latt has been missing since Sept. 27
- Ko-htike reported at 14:30 "There are 2 groups of protester are marching in YGN, one is about 2000 people and the other one is about 1500 people are on the street of YGN."
- Security forces in downtown Rangoon are searching people for cameras.
- In downtown Rangoon, security has been reduced compared to earlier days. Eyewitnesses told Mizzima that only in Sule, the heart of the city, security has been placed and the area has been cordoned-off with barbed wires.
- Protests anticipated this afternoon in Mandalay
- Slum residents of Mandalay forced to attend a pro-governmet rally by the USDA (No-shows would be fined, those who showed up would get paid).
A protest took place in the town of Man Aung, this morning, with protesters making three demands during the demonstration.
Other Sources: Mizzima, Irrawady, Narinjara