First, print off cards for you and your friends. Then watch the debate. Whenever Palin says a word on the card, check it off. If you are the first to check off five boxes in a row, you win the game.
Download a set of cards here. (They also have a blank template available).
Palin drinking game
Apparently there are several versions, but this one is "guaranteed to require that you take a cab home." (See Alaskan Abroad for the full list).
Take a drink every time Palin:
- winks or gives a thumbs up to the audience.
- says a world leader's name, two drinks if it's pronounced correctly.
- says any of these words/phrases: Alaska, Bridge to Nowhere, job creation, Washington elite/establishment, media elite, corporate greed, pitbull, lipstick, maverick.
- leaves off a trailing "g" - takin', leavin', changin', etc.
- Any time Palin answers a question, and someone at your table blurts out "WTF is she talking about?"
- When Palin claims that Washington's problems can be solved by small-town know how and common sense: Drink a Labatt Blue as you read up on how to become a Canadian citizen.
- When Palin claims she said "Thanks but no thanks" to the Bridge to Nowhere: Demand a new drink from your hosts, say "thanks but no thanks," and then when no one's looking, take it anyway, then claim you never wanted it.