Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jesse Ventura for president

I just watched the Jesse Ventura* interview on CNN. I was impressed by his refreshing candor. The day before I had watched Obama tell an interviewer that it didn't matter if Hillary was leading him in crucial swing or "purple" states such as Pennsylvania. Because, he said he stood a good chance of winning some Republican states (he listed a few including South Carolina). Reading my mind, the CNN analyst Schneider said like "fat chance of that happening." Obama surely knows its no strategy. I'm not saying Hillary is any better in this department.
___
*Ventura is a former governor of Minnesota and pro wrestler.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 04, 2008

    Being that Obama has won the Democratic nomination for President I
    refuse to vote for Obama.
    Please Jesse put your hat in for the
    independent as a run for President and I will vote for you as I am afraid otherwise that John McCain will get in and we don't need any more of Bush. Hillary was my person
    now it is over for my husband and
    myself

    ReplyDelete

Because all comments on this blog are moderated, there will be some delay before your comment is approved.